Frequently Asked Questions
What questions will Woopra help me answer?
A small sampling of the questions Woopra will answer for you include:
- How are individual customers interacting with my website or application? Are they leaving comments, sharing pages on Facebook, viewing product descriptions?
- What are the interests and intent of my visitors, users, and customers?
- Which features are customers using? Which ones do they value most and who can I up-sell?
- What do my visitors need help with and how can I start a dialogue to assist them?
Conversion & Retention
- Where do my visitors drop off on the path to conversion?
- How effective are my sign up, upgrade, and check out processes? How can I improve them?
- How well do I retain customers? Which customer segments show the best retention?
- Which customers are at risk and need to be re-engaged?
- What are my best referrers? Which ones bring the most traffic and which ones lead to the most conversions?
- What are my top search terms? What campaigns can I run based on this information?
- Which of my marketing campaigns and channels are most effective?
Why is individual-level reporting important?
By reporting on individuals, rather than simply aggregating information, Woopra opens up a whole set of features and capabilities that would otherwise be impossible.
Woopra automatically creates a comprehensive profile for each visitor depicting their entire behavioral history with your website. Woopra seamlessly ties these profiles to your business data, such as username, email, account type and more. Your customers may access your products from both your website and mobile apps. Woopra’s technology identifies the same user across multiple devices (e.g. laptop, iPhone and iPad) to ensure your data is as complete and accurate as possible.
Using individual-level customer data, Woopra enables you to receive custom Notifications to your desktop, email or mobile phone. For example, you could set up a Notification to alert you by email whenever a visitor hits a 404 error page so that you can assist them or redirect to your help page. You could also set up a Notification to alert you on your mobile phone every time a hot lead is on your website, allowing you to reach out to the prospect while they are engaged with your website, no matter where you are.
Woopra uses the individual-level data to give you ways to enhance engagement using our smarter Live Chat. Woopra’s Live Chat combines unparalleled customer insight with chat, ultimately delivering a solution that allows you to truly understand what your customer is experiencing. Proactively engage targeted visitors, such as a hot lead or lost customer, and know exactly what your customer experiencing right now, as you assist them.
The above features are simply impossible to do without individual-level data. Individual-level data coupled with real-time speed allows you to take action on your customer insight.
What kinds of businesses use Woopra?
Because Woopra is so customizable and scalable, we have businesses of all sizes and across all industries using our service. From small businesses and start-ups to large enterprises, we have a tailored, cost effective solution for everyone. SaaS, E-commerce, and real estate sites are just a sampling of our customer base.
For more information on our plans and pricing, please see our Pricing page.
How do I set Woopra up on my site?
Setting up Woopra takes 2 minutes. It’s as simple as copying and pasting a few lines of code. After that’s done, you can continue to customize Woopra or simply take advantage of Woopra’s “out of the box” capabilities. Just in case you have any trouble, we provide fast assistance via our Help Desk.
What if I need help using Woopra?
We have a dedicated support team that’s always here to help. Just send your questions directly to our Help Desk or contact your Account Representative (Enterprise) and we’ll get back to you right away.
Why is Woopra better than an in-house solution?
Woopra’s platform is extremely flexible, customizable and scalable, yet cost effective for any business. We are constantly adding new features and build customized solutions for enterprises. Our technology is cutting edge, and we guarantee you won’t find anything like it elsewhere.
Unlike an in-house solution, Woopra’s service also includes dedicated support and maintenance teams, which means you don’t have to worry about the cost and hassle of additional IT support.
For quotes and more information on enterprise plans, please contact us.