To install the Release Candidate, download the new version and install it over the older version of Woopra on your computer. It will now work with Java 1.5 and 1.6, which means Mac users can now use Woopra on their older operating systems.
Here are some of the new features and improvements so far, with more on the way.
- Woopra will now work with Java 1.5, so expect Mac users with older operating systems to cheer and join the rest of us testing Woopra.
- The Woopra main dashboard “home” view is improved and will showcase the Woopra Blog and a summary of your websites.
- Major improvements in speed, stability, CPU performance, and less memory leaks and crashes, with even more efficient code coming your way.
- Woopra Connection Handling for servers.
- Ability to add your logo to the Woopra map.
Remember, this download is only for those willing to put Woopra through the ringer during this testing phase. Please report all bugs and problems (or positives) in the Woopra Forum.