It’s been a busy few weeks since my last update back in August, so lets move on to the latest updates to keep everyone nice and informed.
First of all, on behalf of the entire team here at iFusion Labs, I’d like to thank all of you for the phenomenal growth Woopra is experiencing. It’s very humbling to be part of a project like this, and I found the following graph summed up what things have been like around here for the last few months.
It’s hard to believe that we are just getting started! So, here is the latest news:
- Woopra is currently monitoring over 40,000 sites and seeing 70 Million page views per day. Without any more growth, this would put us at 2.1 Billion page views per month and 25 Billion page views per year.
- We’ve deployed an entirely new private Grid on the Layered Tech cloud computing platform, and are currently sitting at about 50% capacity. We have transferred many of our existing stats servers over to the new grid, and will continue the migrations as needed.
- We all attended BlogWorld in Las Vegas and it was a smashing good time. Woopra seemed to be about the most popular booth at the show and we handed out hundreds of T-shirts to the attendees. (PS – If you got one, please post a link to a photo of you wearing yours! Thanks Nicole!)
- We’re working on several exciting new updates to the client which will add new features as well as a set of useful tools for Webmasters. Elie has taken to posting little videos and previews of things that are in the works on Twitter. So you should follow him if you want to get hints about what’s coming down the development pipeline and share feedback.
- Billing system development was delayed because of required travel for most of the team. However, we’ll be getting back to work on that system soon for all of you who have been asking us when we’ll be able to lift the 10k page view limit. Please hang in there! And in the meantime, if you would like to help us out, the best thing you can do at this point is continue to spread the word!
- Finally, we’ve begun to work on a campaign management system to help everyone track their advertising and other conversion related projects. We expect to have it baked into the core and released sometime in October.
Thanks once again, and stay tuned for more updates soon!