Have a question?
- Sign in to your Blogger Dashboard
- Click the dropdown arrow on the left of the View Blog button
- Choose “Layout” from the popup list
- Somewhere near the top of the Layout, find a link that says “Add a Gadget”
- In The Title field type in “Woopra”
- On top of and to the right of the Content box, make sure it says “Rich Text”, not “Edit HTML”. You can click on it to toggle between them
- Now copy (CTRL+C on PC and Command+C on Mac) and paste (CTRL+V on PC and Command+V on Mac) the code from Woopra’s Setup Page into the Content box in the Gadget Popup Window
- Click “Save” in the Popup Window and it should disappear
- Click “Save Arrangement” in the Layout Editor in the Main Blogger Window
- You can view your site’s stats by visiting https://www.woopra.com/live/ from an up-to-date browser. Woopra works best in Chrome and Safari but FireFox works as well.
Need any help? Contact our Data Jedis