Woopra provides real-time customer analytics to over 200,000 websites. We have big plans and are looking to grow our team to keep up with our success. We’re building our company with smart, motivated innovators who are excited about the idea of being part of a San Francisco-based, rapidly growing startup.
What we look for
What we offer
If you think you would be a good fit, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why.
A Linux Guru who’s passionate about command lines & open source software.
- Experience in high availability, high performance and high scalability
- Experience in distributed systems ( databases, parallel processing)
- Fluent in Linux systems (Red Hat flavors is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of internet protocols layers and standards (TCP/UDP, HTTP)
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Chef or Puppet
- Own monitoring & alert configuration to detect, triage and resolve issues quickly
- Take charge of outages, lead calls until they are resolved, and make sure the root cause has been found and fixed
- Perform data analysis to detect trends in usage, errors, etc. and triage production issues appropriately
- Setup automated deployment with versioning
- Manage AWS services
- Manage colocated infrastructure
- Assist in integrations with 3rd-party providers
A pixel freak who is excited to work on challenging front-end components in the Woopra Live App.
- Good sense of design/UI
- Experience with building web applications – not just simple DOM manipulations
- Experience in design patterns and OOP inheritance
- Knowledge of version control (git)
- Develop and maintain the client side application
- Improve the client side architecture
- Help establish and adhere to coding standards
- Investigate and optimize client side performance issues
- Front-end testing experience (mocha, jasmine, selenium, etc)
- Side projects
- Experience with MVC JS frameworks (Backbone, Angular, Ember, etc)
Software Engineer – Java/Servlets
A Java geek who has mastered Java servlets & online billing.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Java Servlets & MySQL
- Experience in Web Services
- Experience in building and managing Payment Gateways
- Experience in HTML/JS/CSS
A pixel perfectionist who’s crazy about the border radius and typefaces.
- 4+ years in User Interface Design
- Deep Experience in CSS3
- Experience in typefaces
- Mac lover
- Having a portfolio on dribbble or personal website is a big plus
Sales & Marketing
A proactive go-getter with strong sales experience and a love for technology.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5 years sales experience in tech space
- Proven track record selling enterprise accounts in a tech environment
- Ability to quickly master technical topics
- Ability to listen carefully and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Consistently meet quarterly sales quota
- Perform demos and carefully evaluate leads’ needs to find appropriate solutions
- Learn the Woopra products inside and out, effectively communicate their value
- Leverage network to find new opportunities
Customer Success Associate
An enthusiastic, analytical and friendly contact for Woopra’s diverse customer base.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, both phone and writing
- Close attention to detail and ability to quickly identify repeating issues
- Receptive to customer feedback and to possible product improvements
- Proactive, positive attitude; eager to learn more and take ownership of new projects
- Serve as an amiable first-contact for customers, fielding any support requests and onboarding questions
- Consult with prospective customers on sales calls, answer technical questions, and suggest use-case specific solutions
- Interact closely with our engineering team to identify recurring issues and resolve more advanced customer questions
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams to ensure smooth customer experiences
- Monitor progress on bug fixes and support solutions